PT Dana Brata Luhur Tbk ( TEBE ) will distribute interim dividends derived from profits for the period ending 30 June 2023. This interim dividend distribution refers to the Circular Decree in lieu of the PT Dana Brata Luhur Board of Commissioners Meeting No. 005/DBL-KEPKOM/IX/2023 dated September 5 2023.
Based on this decision, the Board of Commissioners has approved the decision and action of the Board of Directors to distribute an interim dividend of IDR 38.55 billion which will be distributed to the 1.28 billion shares that have been issued by TEBE.
So, this issuer operating in the mining services sector will distribute an interim dividend of IDR 30 per share.
According to an announcement on the Indonesian Stock Exchange, Friday (8/9), the following is the TEBE Interim dividend distribution schedule:
- Cum dividend date in regular market & negotiated market: 15 September 2023
- Ex-dividend date in the regular market & negotiated market: 18 September 2023
- Cum dividend date in cash market: September 19, 2023
- Ex-dividend date on the cash market: September 20, 2023
- Recording date: 19 September 2023
- Dividend distribution: September 29, 2023
As an illustration, as of semester I-2023, TEBE recorded a net profit of IDR 117.26 billion. This realization increased 13.73% from net profit in the same period last year of IDR 103.09 billion.
As a result, TEBE's basic net profit per share increased to IDR 91.25 from the previous IDR 80.23.
From the topline side, TEBE posted revenue of IDR 309.68 billion. This realization increased by 11.83% from the revenue recorded in semester I-2022 of IDR 276.90 billion.
Image source: KONTAN/Yuliana Hema